The company sells automatic packing line of rotary type STA-150UP1.
The automatic packing line of rotary о type is intended for packing of large circulations of piece products in blister.
Packing line is operated according to the following scheme: giving of blister from the store in moving lodgment, product giving in blister, packing of a cardboard label on a contour blister, welding of cardboard substrate to blister parts, uploading of ready packing on a reception tray. All operations set forth above are automatically made. It can be executed in updating (with manual packing of the goods in blister). Thus all other functions of the automatic machine remain.
Technical specifications of base model automatic packing line STA-150UP1 (are specified in each specific case with the Customer and can be corrected on request of the Customer):
1. Designation: packing in an automatic mode of demanded products in blister with welding to contour on a cardboard substrate.
2. A climatic modification - UKHL4.2 in accordance with GOST 15150-69.
3. Power supplies - 220В, 50 Hz (1-phase).
4. The maximum power consumption - 3 kw.
5. Drive type - pneumatic drive.
6. Operating pressure of air - 0,4 … 0,6 mPa. A quality class - 7 … 8 (in a network).
7. Air consumption - no more than 0,3 m3/minutes
8. Overall dimensions - no more 2800x2000x1200 mm.
9. Weight - no more than 1000 kg.
10. Pneumatic devices – Camozzi, Italy or FESTO, Germany.
11. The controller – Mitsubishi.
12. Productivity – to 20 steps/minute For 1 step some products can be packed simultaneously depending on that, how many products are located in technological lodgment.
13. Types of packed products – are specified by the Customer.
14. Used blisters – in accordance with KD on them (are coordinated by the Parties in addition).
15. Safety requirements according to GOST 12.3.020-80, SNIP 2.09.02.85 and PUE.
Packing line STA-150UP is reconstructed from a product on a product.
Automatic packing line STA-150UP1 can be executed in modifications (with manual packing of the goods in blister). Thus all other functions of the automatic machine remain. This model has designation STA-150UP1 and is served by one operator - packer.